We want you to join our team and use your expertise to help us deliver exceptional designs to our diverse range of commercial and government clients. You will have a chance to participate in every step of the process, from initial design to final unveiling, and you will be working with a team of experts dedicated to finding the most innovative solutions to challenging project requirements. We value our employees and believe a positive work environment encourages the best results.
• Design structural components for large-scale projects, including analyzing survey reports, topographical maps, zoning restrictions and client requirements to ensure specifications meet project goals
• Review blueprints, plans and change orders to verify structural integrity of materials and designs, and perform complex calculations and use modelling methods to ensure correct results
• Participate in initial planning and bidding processes, including reviewing environmental factors, government regulations, constructions costs and risk analysis reports to prepare comprehensive study on all relevant design factors
• Research existing and new material technology to determine practical applications, strength and durability expectations and cost-benefits information, and prepare material recommendations for current and future projects
• Create and present structural overviews for upcoming projects, and develop reports that include technical details for engineers as well as big-picture analysis and cost estimates for project managers and senior executives
• Use Revit and other drafting software programs to create 2D design documents and 3D models for individual components and overall structural plans according to client needs and project requirements for deliverables
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
5-7 years of experience in UAE, preferably with Sharjah experience.
Full awareness of international design codes and local regulations requirements for concrete structures.
Excellent skills in operating structural analysis software specially ETABS & SAFE.
Excellent skills in Revit Modelling.
Interested candidates may send their CV to
Please put STRUCTURAL ENGINEER as the subject of your application